Monday, August 25, 2014

August 25, 2014 "Change of Heart."


All

Jon is doing great and continues to love his mission.  Many have asked about the Ebola virus and if he is in danger.  The Ebola virus is still contained in West Africa and the church is watching it closely.  Jon's mission received missionaries from the two missions that were closed.  Suzi and Jon exchanged emails last night and he is really happy and growing a lot.  I have also attached some new photos.  Thanks for your love and support.  ?


So life here in the 083 is pretty awesome! We are killing it we had a baptism this Sunday! it was for Naivo and I was the one that did it! We also had 7 investigators at church which has never happened before.  I cannot even write all the blessings that are happening right now.  Definitely tender mercies of the Lord.  It is amazing to be apart of this!! The ward is still struggling but we are making a huge impact on the members and they actually want to be around the missionaries which hopefully gets them to trust us more so we can teach people they know. I love this area and could honestly stay here for 6 months.  Elder Smith-Holley.... I have never seen such a change of heart in my life.  He was really struggling even crying a little here and there and then we had exchanges with the DL.  When he came back from the exchange he said I never realized how much you help me and I have just been complaining the whole time.  He is even tracting now and talking to people on the streets! He is doing so well.  I am so lucky to be his companion.  I hope and pray he feels the same way.  The only downside of the work is my back.  It has been really bothering me and a couple nights we had to go home early cause of it.  Just keep me in your prayers and I'll be fine! I don't want the work to slow down because of me.  Also don't worry about my back i'll be fine. No stress no worries!

No comments:

Post a Comment