Monday, June 1, 2015

June 1, 2015 "We met with Elder Lynn G. Robbins"


Another great week in Springs! We are truly doing really good right now and I do feel that the Lord's hand is helping us in everything we do.  It has been a really different week though because two of the days I was in other areas doing baptismal interviews! I love doing baptismal interviews because I can really see first hand how much the gospel has changed that persons life! I did 6...  Yea I was tired....they really drain you!! But other than that this week has been quite uneventful! We are just working hard to replenish our teaching pool because we should be having 5 baptisms this June and we don't want to be left with nothing sucking our thumbs wondering what to do! 
It takes work.

Well sorry that this email is so short today.  I had a lot of other people that I needed to email and so today family took the backseat
haha..

Love, Jon

Oh I forgot to mention.  Put this in the mass email.  We were able to meet with Elder Lynn G. Robbins who is in the Presidency of the 70!! He taught us for about two hours and it was all about how mission can help you become a better parent and so on! It was so amazing and all of the great examples that he made I was like oh ya my dad did that and also mom... It was super cool and a great experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment