Monday, June 22, 2015

June 22, 2015 "Phone call from President Dunn"


Well, they are kicking me out! Haha!  This week has been quite an eventful week! We taught loads and had a lot of fun!  Then Thursday rolled around and we were sitting in a lesson and right as we were about to start our phone rang and Elder Beers answered it.  Shortly after he handed me the phone and said, "It's for you".  So, President Dunn was on the other end of the line and we just talked for a bit.  Then he released me from being a zone leader.  I was actually quite stoked for that! I was thinking to myself how nice it will be to only worry about my area.  Then he kept talking and asked some personal questions... So, now I was thinking... What did I do wrong!?  Then he asked if I would be his assistant.  Well, I couldn't really speak and all I could say was, of course! and thank you!... It was super embarrassing! But since then I haven't slept a minute and have been super tired!!  I used to never get nervous about anything back at home so now that I have stress I don't know how to deal with it! 

Oh, funny story.  So, I woke up in the middle of the night to get a drink and as I was drinking I heard a snap right behind me.  I thought that Elder Beers was trying to scare me so I yelled, Elder Beers!!!!  Then I heard him say what?? from the bedroom.  Then out of fear of ghosts I screamed and ran to the bedroom and then just started to laugh as I was hiding under my covers! It was bad how scared I got.    Soo... YES...I am still a baby! Haha!
Elder Olson

No comments:

Post a Comment