Monday, November 24, 2014

November 24, 2014 "Puking my guts out"


Well this is going to be really short but this week has probably been my worst week on mission.... I got the stomach flu and the way that my comp describes it is that the whole neighborhood could hear me puking my guts out..... I love ginger ale and mangos so much I just needed to taste it at least twice!!!  And then my luck I get this huge rash on my face and now I look like a crazy college kid with really bad acne..... haha but really I am missionary that satan is trying to do anything so that he can discourage me.  However my attitude has not changed I am still happy, I just don't like to be in public and I was told at church yesterday by everyone that I look like I am dying and that I should go home...  So embarrassing and right now I don't really want to laugh about it but in a few weeks I will be able to!
However, I had a really cool spiritual experience with my comp.  It was before church and I was feeling like crap and I really needed a blessing but of course I am kind of like dad and it is hard for me to take help from people.... So, I really didn't want to ask for one then I finally did.  Also, I wanted a blessing so that I can fulfill my new calling (Jon has been called as a zone leader) and I was feeling extremely inadequate and nervous.  But before the blessing he suggested that we should pray and I said I would.  Right as I started to pray nothing could come out of my mouth I just started crying and it took about 10 minutes for me to say what I wanted and I really poured out my heart.... We were both very emotional and then he gave me a priesthood blessing which was amazing and strengthened my testimony of the priesthood even more.  Even though I was not healed, a miracle did happen and that was the love and the power of my Saviors arms around me as I was needing him in every temperal and spiritual way possible.  I know without a doubt and I have accepted the Savior as my personal Savior. I know He knows exactly how I feel and I am grateful and also torn apart about it.
Please pray for me especially with my new calling. I am the youngest in age and in months on mission that has this position and I am extremely nervous but I know I can use the atonement so I'll be XAP!

I will be up north still so I will be over the district I was just in but living about 1 hour away from tzaneen where I used to live.  It is a town called polokwane and my companion is Elder Reed who is from astralia and I freaking love him so it will be good. And I have been working out a lot. I almost have my fat gone enough to see my 6 pack lol

No comments:

Post a Comment