Monday, December 1, 2014

December 1, 2014 "ZL's drive a lot"


This week has been a big change from missioary life and a lot of driving.  This whole week we only were able to spend 3 full days in our area.  I never really realized how much the ZLs really helped and now I am grateful for that.  So on the up side we were able to have a full on amazing Thanksgiving dinner! I was so full.... For dessert my comp wouldn't let me stop till it was gone.  Also he is a crazy workout freak so we have been going crazy in the mornings for working out.  I think what I want for christmas is some money so I can buy some things.  Also I am feeling a lot better.  It was good for me to get sick because I lost some weight! But mom you should probably email sister Dunn and say thank you.  She got me into the doctor in like three hours! She is amazing! She actually reminds me a lot of you.  This upcoming week we will be in Joburg for training so I will actually be staying with the Dunns for a night! So another week of tons of driving.  Life is good I am happy and thankful for all of you! have a lekker week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment