Monday, December 8, 2014

December 8, 2014 "Crazy but inspired things"

Wow!  Life is crazy here and I am loving it! It is really a big adjustment though.  The past two weeks we have been traveling like crazy!! we did 1300 kilometers this week alone! we went to joburg and had a great MLC (mission leadership council)  Pres Dunn is going to do crazy but inspired things to get this mission moving which is amazing! While I was in that meeting I could really see that Pres Dunn really does hold the keys of this mission.  

 I had a really cool experience while praying this week! This area is really hard and we have been finding like crazy with no success but then as I was praying a voice came to me and said.  "Your diligence will pay off."  Right there and then I knew that it was true and I thought in the scriptures there many times when the lord tests us before he rewards and I know that this is the case with this area.  I just need to work hard and not think about the trials but the blessings that I am receiving for being on mission.  but ya!

 So I went and bought some supliments for my christmas.... hope you don't mind! We are getting big!! haha I have my bench to 90 kg. so I am getting up there!!  I love you guys I am so grateful for all of you! Especially Mom and Dad.  Thank you for doing your best to keep me in line my whole life... I am surprised both of you still have your hair

 Also, right now I am memorizing The Living Christ and I am going to challenge anyone in the family that thinks they can do it! We will see on christmas we has it!!! hahaha

>> Much love, JON JON

No comments:

Post a Comment