Monday, October 19, 2015

October 19, 2015 "Our way of knowing the Savior"


Well I don't really have much to say this week.  I am not really in the mood to email.  Things are great though and I am just loving life!



Recently I have been doing a deep study of Jesus the Christ.  It is the most amazing book and James E. Talmage is amazing with his words.  I had a thought the other day as I was reading about Talmage.  I was thinking how it appears as if he was there during Jesus Christ's earthly life and then as I read the footnotes I realized he knew all he did from his profound knowledge of the scriptures.  I then thought to myself I can know Christ in the same way! I am reading the same scriptures and as long as I have the spirit it will reveal these amazing truths to me.

I just want to end with a question.  Do we realize that the scriptures are our way to knowing our Savior? 

Elder Olson

No comments:

Post a Comment