Monday, July 20, 2015

July 20, 2015 "20th Birthday"



I had a great birthday that was full of memories and old people!! hahah Sister Dunn put on a huge party for me where we had Cafe Rio burritos and Sister Dunns famous chocolate cake! Sister Dunn invited all of the senior couples and we had a great night.  I would say that it was definitely different than my birthdays back at home but it was extremely memorable.  Sister Dunn said I will probably be engaged by my next birthday but I said no way!  I want to live at home till I am 30 and have my mom be my alarm clock! lol and you think I am joking.... Looks like your stuck with me.  

As far as the side of spiritual events go we had a stellar week!  One of our responsibilities is to cover Johannesburg 1 and 2 wards since it is to dangerous for missionaries to work there full time so we go on saturday and sunday and teach investigators at the church.  It is amazing to see the work that is going on there in Joburg.  We have so many people that we are teaching that the members go during the week and teach our investigators to speed up the process.  These wards are the swift messengers that were prophesied in Isaiah.  The Lords work is moving forward!

Well I committed to write better emails so hopefully this one is a good start!  

Fun fact for the week: 1- Elder Worton and I are pro Kendama(ers) (this implies that I got your amazing birthday package)
2- I am getting fat from all the food and desert that Sister Dunn makes for me.
3- I just got done playing catch with President Dunn.... Made me miss dad a lot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment