Monday, February 16, 2015

February 16, 2016 "Miracle of the thick cloud"

So this week has been good! I have been really sick this past week... lost about 4 kg with a bacterial infection... All this food is getting to me! It was about 4 days with this sickness and I thought I was feeling better but then I didn't sleep all night so right in the morning I called Sister Dunn and she had medicine waiting for me at the pharmacy within 2 hours!! THAT LADY IS AMAZING!!  It was crazy.  Its been a week since it started and I am slowly starting to feel better.  It was Elder Johnson's last week on mission so I had to make sure we worked hard for him even with how sick I was.  I honestly would lay in bed and say to myself I physically can't do this so I used the atonement and I did it!!   
There was one miracle this week that I would like to share.  I was in Lenyenye doing a service project moving dirt for a member.  I was doing everything I could to say it wasn't too hot but it was painful how hot it was! I also couldn't even stand up straight because of my stomach pains... I went around the corner bowed my head and said a silent prayer.  No word of a lie, 5 minutes later the wind was blowing and there was a thick cloud over our head.  Also my stomach was perfectly fine!  I was so glad I was able to serve and to gain that testimony of that God blesses those that are true to him. 

I don't have a lot of time this week so this is my only email.  sorry it is so short! Tell mom not to worry about me I'm fine.
Elder Olson

No comments:

Post a Comment