Monday, March 23, 2015

March 23, 2015 "Baby powder"


So another great week this week!!! We had a record for the area as far as new investigators with 10 and also had 19 investigator lessons alone.  Usually as zone leaders we aren't in our area a lot during the week so this week was the one week usually per transfer that we had an entire week in our area.  So we did what we needed to and worked hard and really just consecrated ourselves to the Lord...  It was really special for me because about 2 weeks ago I had a week where I was really wondering if any of our work was paying off and then to have a week like this just proves that it did! I still haven't seemed to completely comprehend how the Lord blesses after our trial of faith...  I guess it is something that I need to work on.

So Itu was confirmed this week and it was really special because President Dunn was able to stand in the circle as he was confirmed.  Itu is continuing to change and always just wants to come with us to every appointment and he loves to bare his testimony!!! This week we find out if I am staying or leaving!! Chances are that I stay but who knows!! I hope I stay because we just found such cool investigators that I already love!! 

Also funny story but really embarrassing. We were tracting for a long time one day and you know how wearing suit pants can rub and cause some irritation.. lets just say I was in pain!!! So we went to the store and I got some baby powder.... When I walked up to the cash register she said in a very loud voice "IS THIS FOR YOU??" I then said "NO!  Its for my little sister....." and walked away really quickly... So Lily I hope you needed some baby powder!!! I was so red and mad cause there were a lot of people there.... but now its just funny!!! anyways love you guys 


Elder Olson 

No comments:

Post a Comment