Monday, March 30, 2015

March 30, 2015 "Love your companion"


Hey everyone so this week was a hectic week!! We had a lot that we needed to get done and we were only in our area for about 4 days because of exchanges and going to check up on other missionaries! So good news for the week. This will be the first area that I will have stayed in for 6 months!! I found out that I am staying one more transfer and am so excited about that.  I have 6 weeks to give it my all here and find those people that are prepared for me...  Also to have some fun while I am up in Limpopo... hahah 
well lets see nothing too exciting happened this week but I did learn some valuable lessons.  One was that if you aren't best friends with your comp then the work will take a huge hit! I went on exchanges with some elders and the only time they talked to one another was when one would give the other directions...  I sat there and observed and the work from the last time I was in that area was sad... I don't mean to bring these elders down by any means but how can people be attrached to the gospel if they don't see happiness and light in us when we are around them.  It was a good lesson that I learned that helped me realize how even in the car you have to show your love for you companion.  Luckily my comp and I get along great so we have no worries there! 

I just have so much more I feel that I need to do in this area and I hope that I can accomplish it in the time that I have left...  Life is good I am happy!!! 

Elder Olson

No comments:

Post a Comment